|Occupation||Video game designer|
Early in his career, Ohlen briefly wrote and provided testing for Shattered Steel. He moved into a full-time role as designer for Baldur's Gate, and has since been a lead designer for games such as Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Neverwinter Nights and Baldur's Gate II. Ohlen headed the design team for BioWare's massively multiplayer online role-playing game, Star Wars: The Old Republic. He was the director of Shadow Realms.
- (November 4, 2008). "New 'Star Wars' online game is 4-millennium rewind", Chicago Tribune, p. 32.
- Steinberg, Scott (April 26, 2001). "'Gate' Opens 'Dungeons and Dragons' Realm to Generations of Players", Los Angeles Times, p. T4. Retrieved October 27, 2011.
- "BioWare: For Immediate Release". Archived from the original on August 29, 2007.
- "Welcome to Shadow Realms". Archived from the original on 2014-08-28.
- "10 Years of Bioware Interview". Archived from the original on October 25, 2006.
- James Ohlen at MobyGames
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|