John Lyon-Dalberg-Acton, 5th Baron Acton
(Redirected from Johnny Acton)
Early life and education
He is today an author and farmer living in Gloucestershire, England. He became the 5th Baron Acton upon the death of his father in October 2010.
He married Lucinda Percival in 1998.
Styles of address
- 1966–1989: John Lyon-Dalberg-Acton
- 1989–2010: The Hon. John Lyon-Dalberg-Acton
- 2010–: The Rt Hon. The Lord Acton[a]
- Although The Lord Acton is a baronet, by custom the post-nominal of "Bt" is omitted, as Peers of the Realm do not list subsidiary hereditary titles.
- The Sausage Book: The Complete Guide to Making, Cooking and Eating (with Nick Sandler)
- The Branded Cookbook: 85 Recipes for the World's Favorite Food Brands (2009) (with Nick Sandler)
- Soup (with Nick Sandler)
- The Duchy Originals Cookbook (2007) (with Nick Sandler)
- Kings of Comedy: The Slapstick, The Funny Trick, The Master of Mime, The Double Act, The Matter of Fact, and The Classic One-Line (The 21st Century Guides Series) (2006)
- Origin of Everyday Things (2006) (with Tania Adams)
- Minted: The Story of the World's Money (2006)
- The Ideas Companion: Crafty Copyrights, Tricky Trademarks and Peerless Patents (A Think Book) (2006)
- Preserved (2004) (with Nick Sandler)
- The Man Who Touched the Sky (2002)
- Mushroom (2001) (with Nick Sandler)
- Genealogy of the Acton family (PDF)
- "John Charles Ferdinand Harold Lyon-Dalberg-Acton, 5th Baron Acton". The Peerage. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
|This biography of a baron in the peerage of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|