|No. 8 – Toronto Raptors|
|Position||Point guard / Shooting guard|
|Born||July 27, 1993|
|Listed height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Listed weight||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school||Milton (Alpharetta, Georgia)|
|NBA draft||2016 / Undrafted|
|2016–2017||Fort Wayne Mad Ants|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at NBA.com|
|Stats at Basketball-Reference.com|
Jordan Loyd (born July 27, 1993) is an American professional basketball player for the Toronto Raptors of the National Basketball Association (NBA), on a two-way contract with the Raptors 905 of the NBA G League. He played college basketball at University of Indianapolis, where he earned a degree in Environmental Sustainability.
Early life and college career
Loyd attended Milton High School in Alpharetta, Georgia, where he led Milton to a playoff appearance in each of his final two seasons, including a state championship as a junior in 2009-10. Loyd earned all-conference and team MVP honors as a senior after leading his squad to a top-five national ranking.
In his freshman year at Furman University, he averaged 6 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. In his sophomore year, Loyd transferred from Furman to the University of Indianapolis, where he quickly became a key part of the UIndy bench, averaging double-digits minutes.
Loyd finished his final Greyhound season averaging 20.9 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists, while shooting 50 percent from the field, 41 percent from 3-point range and 86 percent from the foul line. Loyd's name is all over the UIndy record book, as he finishes 25th all-time in scoring (1,213), fifth in career free throw percentage (.839), seventh in free throws made (329), 10th in 3-point percentage (.424), tied for 12th in 3-pointers made (132) and 16th in career scoring average (16.2). On March 2, 2016, Loyd earned a spot in the All-GLVC First team and Defensive team.
Fort Wayne Mad Ants (2016–2017)
Loyd went undrafted in the 2016 NBA Draft. On October 31, 2016, Loyd was selected with the 48th overall pick in the 2016 NBA D-League Draft by the Fort Wayne Mad Ants. In 49 games played during the 2016–17 season, Loyd averaged 15.1 points, 4.2 rebounds and 4 assists per game.
Hapoel Eilat (2017–2018)
On August 2, 2017, Loyd signed with the Israeli team Hapoel Eilat for the 2017–18 season. On January 4, 2018, Loyd recorded a career-high 30 points, along with 11 rebounds and 2 assists in an 85–69 win over Ironi Nes Ziona, he was subsequently named Israeli League Round 11 MVP. On March 2, 2018, Loyd participated in the Israeli League All-Star Game as a replacement for Derwin Kitchen.
Loyd helped Eilat to reach the 2018 Israeli League Playoffs, where they eventually lost to Hapoel Holon. Loyd finished the season as the league third-leading scorer with 17.4 points per game and also averaged 4.9 rebounds, 3.6 assists and 1.6 steals per game. On June 8, 2018, Loyd earned a spot in the All-Israeli League Second Team.
Toronto Raptors (2018–present)
On June 25, 2018, Loyd signed a two-year deal with the Turkish team Darüşşafaka. Four days later, Loyd joined the Toronto Raptors and the Boston Celtics for the 2018 NBA Summer League. On August 7, 2018, after impressing during the Summer League, Loyd opted out of his deal with Darüşşafaka and signed a two-way contract with the Toronto Raptors. On October 29, 2018, he made his NBA debut playing two minutes under a 109–124 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks. Loyd won a championship with the Raptors after they defeated the Golden State Warriors in the 2019 NBA Finals.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
|†||Denotes seasons in which Loyd won an NBA championship|
- "Jordan Loyd - UIndy Athletics". UIndy.edu. Retrieved October 30, 2018.
- "Loyd unanimous selection to All-GLVC First Team, also named to Defensive Team". UIndy.edu. March 2, 2016. Retrieved December 24, 2017.
- "Mad Ants Select Four Players, Perform Trade in 2016 NBA D-League Draft". nba.com. October 31, 2016. Retrieved December 24, 2017.
- "Pacers announce Summer League roster". indystar.com. June 27, 2017. Retrieved December 24, 2017.
- "Raptors announce Summer League roster". raptorsrepublic.com. June 27, 2017. Retrieved December 24, 2017.
- "Jordan Loyd inks with Hapoel Eilat". Sportando.com. August 2, 2017. Retrieved December 24, 2017.
- "Winner League, Game 11: Nes Ziona Vs Hapoel Eilat". basket.co.il. January 4, 2018. Retrieved January 4, 2018.
- "מצטיין המחזור ה-11: ג'ורדן לויד". basket.co.il (in Hebrew). January 5, 2018. Retrieved January 5, 2018.
- "אולסטאר: הזרים גברו על הישראלים". basket.co.il (in Hebrew). March 2, 2018. Retrieved March 2, 2018.
- "חמישיית העונה בליגת ווינר סל 2017/18". basket.co.il (in Hebrew). June 8, 2018. Retrieved June 8, 2018.
- "Darussafaka signs Jordan Loyd". Sportando.com. June 25, 2018. Retrieved June 25, 2018.
- "Raptors announce Summer League roster". raptorsrepublic.com. June 29, 2018. Retrieved June 29, 2018.
- "Boston Celtics announce 2018 Summer League roster". celticsblog.com. June 29, 2018. Retrieved June 29, 2018.
- "Raptors Sign Loyd To Two-Way Contract". NBA.com. August 7, 2018. Retrieved August 7, 2018.
- "Raptors at Bucks". NBA.com. October 29, 2018. Retrieved October 30, 2018.