|Faction represented in Dewan Rakyat|
Karuppaiya s/o Muthusamy
|Political party||People's Justice Party|
Karuppaiya s/o Muthusamy (Tamil: கருப்பையா முத்துசாமி, romanized: Karuppaiyā muttucāmi) is a Malaysian politician who has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Padang Serai since May 2018. He is a member and Chairman of Padang Serai of the People's Justice Party (PKR) and Pakatan Harapan (PH) opposition coalition, which is its coalition.
|2018||P17 Padang Serai, Kedah||Karuppaiya Muthusamy (PKR)||31,724||37.40%|
|Leong Yong Kong (MCA)||15,449||18.20%||70,911||8,813||83.59%|
|Muhammad Sobri Osman (PAS)||22,911||27.00%|
- "Portal Rasmi Parlimen Malaysia - Profile Ahli Dewan".
- "PKR drops Surendran from Padang Serai".
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE – 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.