|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Srikakulam|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Ichchapuram|
Kaviti is a village in Srikakulam district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Kaviti mandal is bordered by Ichchapuram mandal to the north, Kanchili and Sompeta manals to the south, Odisha state to the west and the Bay of Bengal to the east.
Kaviti is located at  It has an average elevation of 41 meters (137 feet)..
- Total Population: 70,945 in 16,777 Households
- Male Population: 33,590 and Female Population: 37,355
- Children Under 6-years of age: 9,996 (Boys - 5,120 and Girls - 4,876)
- Total Literates: 33,781
- "Mandal wise list of villages in Srikakulam district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 December 2014. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- Falling Rain Genomics.Kaviti
- Kaviti mandal at Our Village India.org