Jump to navigation Jump to search
Khorat or Korat may refer to:
- the informal name of Nakhon Ratchasima town or Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Thailand
- Khorat Sub-district in Sung Noen District of Nakhon Ratchasima Province
- Khorat Plateau, a plateau in the northeastern Isan region of Thailand
- Khorat Thai, an ethnic group in Thailand
- Korat (RTGS: Khorat), a cat breed originating in Thailand
- Korat F.C., a minor football club in Thailand
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khorat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.