Jump to navigation Jump to search
Khorat or Korat may refer to:
- the informal name of Nakhon Ratchasima town or Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Thailand
- Khorat Sub-district in Sung Noen District of Nakhon Ratchasima Province
- Khorat Plateau, a plateau in the northeastern Isan region of Thailand
- Khorat Thai, an ethnic group in Thailand
- Korat (RTGS: Khorat), a cat breed originating in Thailand
- Korat F.C., a minor football club in Thailand
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khorat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.