Khorat or Korat may refer to:
- the informal name of Nakhon Ratchasima town or Nakhon Ratchasima Province
- the Khorat Sub-district in Sung Noen District of Nakhon Ratchasima Province
- Khorat Plateau, a plateau in the northeastern Isan region of Thailand
- Khorat Thai, an ethnic groups in Thailand
- Korat (RTGS: Khorat), a cat breed originating in Thailand
- Korat F.C., a minor football club in Thailand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khorat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.