|Other names||Kikitsu Station|
|Operated by||Kyushu Railway Company|
|Line(s)||Nagasaki Main Line|
Kikitsu Station (喜々津駅? Kikitsu-eki) is a railway station in Tarami-chō, Isahaya, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan. It is operated by JR Kyushu and is on the Nagasaki Main Line. The Nagasaki Main Line splits into the "new line" and the "old line" at this station. Also, the Rapid Service train Sea Side Liner stops here. In 2003 an average of 3,665 people per day used this station.
- Isahaya City Office Tarami Branch (Former Tarami Town Office)
- Tarami Post Office
- Seiryo High School
- Soseikan High School and Junior High School
- November 27, 1898 - Opened under the control of Kyushu Railroad.
- July 1, 1907 - Kyushu Railroad nationalizes and the station falls under the control of the Japanese Government Railways.
- October 2, 1972 - New Line (Kikitsu - Urakami via Ichinuno) is established.
- June 6, 1976 - Track from Tosu to Ichinuno to Nagasaki is electrified.
- April 1, 1987 - Railways privatize and the station is inherited by JR Kyushu.
|Nagasaki Main Line (New Line)|
|Isahaya||Rapid Service Sea Side Liner※||Urakami|
|Nagasaki Main Line (Old Line)|
※Some trains are different in a station to stop.