|Born||November 13, 1988|
|Origin||New York City, New York, United States|
Wells owns the record label Inferno Records, is the founder and head perfumer of Xyrena (a celebrity-branded perfume company), the CEO of Social Currency Ventures  (an invite-only influencer affinity platform, management company, and branding agency), and the inventor of XUVO (a blacklight-reactive cocktail mixer).
At age 17, Wells began co-producing his own material and formed the production team Sir Killian and Christof, a musical partnership. His first single to receive significant attention was "V.I.P.", released as a digital EP on July 21, 2009 on iTunes and Amazon MP3  through Wells' own indie label Inferno Records. "V.I.P." has received airplay on Top 40 stations  and was added to US Airways in-flight entertainment Hit List channel in November 2009. Wells co-wrote and co-produced the album version of "V.I.P." The digital EP also features remixes by LorD and Master (who also remixed Dangerous Muse), Purple Moon Banana (RuPaul), and Wells under the moniker "Knightwriter".
The digital EP was replaced on May 25, 2010 by a new single mix of "V.I.P.", re-released to coincide with the debut of an accompanying music video by director Karl Giant which featured a cameo by Wells' friend Laverne Cox of Orange Is the New Black fame.
In 2012 Wells' released "It's Like That" (feat. Nixon) with a 1950s stylized video featuring an appearance by popular YouTube star Glozell. The video featured a handful of product placements from brands including Big Red, Bosco, Kit-Cat, Brooklyn Industries, Bed Head, and Instagram shortly before it was purchased by Facebook.
Wells' "STRFKR", also released in 2012, co-starred gay porn actor Brent Everett and film actor and writer Michael Serrato. The music video was directed by Wells. Everett said he chose to be in the music video as he liked Wells' work and couldn't pass up a chance to work with him. The "STRFKR" video features some of the first adult product placements set to a mainstream song including Astroglide, ONE Condoms, and Manhunt.net. "STRFKR" became the opening title theme for Charlie David's 2013 documentary I'm A Porn Star,; the opening sequence also features clips from the "STRFKR" music video.
In 2013, Wells released "Remix My Love" featuring Kristinia DeBarge. The accompanying music video featured product placements from Pop Rocks, Shasta, Members Only, Numark, and South Beach Smoke. In the video both Killian and Kristinia are shown wearing authentic clothes and hairstyles from the 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000, and present day.
On September 18, 2015, Wells released the song "Flatline" which samples the 1980s hit "(I Just) Died in Your Arms" by Cutting Crew. The song was Wells' first release mastered for iTunes. A 1980s-inspired lyric video for the song was also released on Vevo
Wells was selected  as one of 30 acts to perform in the music showcase Pure Pop 2009  at Webster Hall. The performance on November 14, 2009 was Wells' first live show. Jack Chambers (2008 season winner of So You Think You Can Dance Australia) appeared as one of Wells' dancers.
In 2014 it was revealed that Wells wrote, produced, and starred (anonymously in a 'mouse head') in a commercial spot for Beamz which caused Deadmau5 to hint at possible legal action. Wells produced the commercial (and coined the slogan "So Easy Even a Mouse Can Play It") as a result of a feud between Deadmau5 and Flo Rida (a spokesperson for Beamz). EDM artists including Zedd, Wolfgang Gartner, Steve Angello and Dirty South all commented about the spot on Twitter. In an article regarding deadmau5's trademark dispute with Disney, Complex Magazine quoted Killian as saying "The spot didn't imply an endorsement and the character could've easily been Mickey Mouse, Mighty Mouse, or Chuck E. Cheese. The front of the Deadmau5 head is unique, but to claim IP of a generic mouse silhouette is really grasping for straws."
From 2012 to 2013 it was rumored that Wells was dating adult film actor Tommy Defendi after the two made multiple public appearances together. In 2013 Wells also photographed Defendi for the TLA Gay holiday catalog cover.
In 2016 Wells revealed to The New York Post that in 2010 he'd been the target of a scammer posing as the nephew of Diane von Furstenberg and agent of Mariah Carey. “Once I started digging and spoke with some prominent entertainment attorneys, I found he was a fake,” Wells said of the incident.
- 2010: "V.I.P."
- 2011: "Psycho"
- 2012: "It's Like That" (feat. Nixon)
- 2012: "STRFKR"
- 2013: "Remix My Love" (feat. Kristinia DeBarge)
- 2015: "Flatline"
- 2017: "Blue Dream" 
Art & Olfaction Awards
- 2016 (3rd Annual): Finalist - Perfumer of Xyrena's Dark Ride in the Best Independent Fragrance Category 
- 2018 (9th Annual): Winner (Special Achievement Honoree) - Hollywood Tastemakers Award 
- 2018 (9th Annual): Finalist - Ferrara Flame Award for Best Branded Content for Killian Wells "Blue Dream" Music Video (Presented by Xyrena) 
- 2016 (7th Annual): Winner - Director of Viewers Choice Best Mini Film or Documentary "Flazéda by Pearl" for Xyrena 
- 2016 (7th Annual): Finalist - Director of Best Fashion Film "Flazéda by Pearl" for Xyrena 
- 2016 (7th Annual): Finalist - Ferrara Flame Award for Best Branded Video Promotion or Campaign "Flazéda by Pearl" for Xyrena 
- 2010: Nominated - OUTStanding Dance Song ("V.I.P.") 
- 2010: Nominated - NEXT Generation Talent Search Contest - OUTStanding Original Song ("V.I.P.")
Independent Music Awards
- 2008 (7th Annual): Nominated - Best Website Design for an Indie Label (Inferno Records) 
- "IMDB". IMDB. Retrieved 23 July 2020.
- Tardio, Andres. "Here's The Story Behind The New Aaliyah Fragrance: We Spoke With the Fragrance Maker". MTV News. Viacom International Inc. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- http://zxlcreative.blogs.com/electroqueer/2009/11/attention-new-yorkers-make-sure-you-check-out-killian-wells-live-tonight.html Retrieved on 2009-11-18
- Khan, Ra'ed. "Aaliyah's Family to Release Fragrance in Tribute of the R&B Star". MTV UK. Viacom International Inc. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Social Currency Ventures® (@socialcurrency) • Instagram photos and videos". www.instagram.com.
- "Home". Social Currency Ventures.
- "Killian Wells". YouTube.
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002GKRHGW Retrieved on 2009-11-18
- http://www.eye97.com/eye97_radio/playlists.php Retrieved on 2009-11-18
- U.S. Airways Magazine, "Audio Entertainment, Hit List", November 2009, Page 120
- http://www.lordandmaster.co.uk/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10:two-lord-and-master-remixes-of-vip-on-itunes-now&catid=2:latest-news&Itemid=3 Retrieved on 2009-11-18
- Night Timez Magazine, "Killian is VIP", May 2010, Page B-29
- "Killian Wells and Laverne Cox on Twitter". Twitter. Twitter. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "A&F Playlists - Hollister Co. May (Week 2) Playlist". A&F Playlists. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "Roll Call: Songwriter-Producer Career Defining Moments (Pg 3)". Music Industry Quarterly. MIQ. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "Killian Wells - Psycho". YouTube. YouTube. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "Killian Wells - It's Like That (feat. Nixon)". VEVO. VEVO. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "Killian Wells Explores Falling In Love & Tells It Like It Is In New Single "It's Like That"". Gay Calgary Magazine. Gay Calgary. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- HIM magazine: Killian Wells vs The STRFKR - Out artist track disses those who bed to go ahead Archived 2014-03-01 at Archive.today
- "I'm A Porn Star - IMDB". IMDB. IMDB, Inc. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "Remix My Love - Killian Wells - Vevo". VEVO. VEVO. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "Listen to "Flatline" by Killian Wells". EQ Music. EQ Music Ltd. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Killian Wells - Flatine - Single". Apple iTunes. Apple Inc. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Flatline (Lyric Video) - Killian Wells - Vevo". VEVO. VEVO LLC. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- http://www.bouska.net/?blog_id=239 Retrieved on 2009-11-18
- http://www.bouska.net/noh8/gallery.htm Retrieved on 2009-11-18
- http://myfizzypop.blogspot.com/2009/07/snap-crackle-fizzy-pop-weekly-catch-up_26.html Retrieved 2009-11-18
- http://www.purepop2009.com/panelists.php Archived 2009-11-29 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved on 2009-11-18
- http://www.purepop2009.com/finalists.php[permanent dead link] Retrieved on 2009-11-18
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_FRwbgH4mM Retrieved on 2009-11-18
- "Killian Wells Was The 'Man In The Mouse Mask" Upsetting Deadmau5". Empty Lighthouse Magazine. The Eighth, LLC. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- Khal. "Disney is Disputing deadmau5's Trademark Filing in the U.S." Complex. Complex Media, Inc. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- Wells, Killian (30 January 2013). "Drinks with @TommyDefendi".
- "TLA Video Tweet". Twitter. TLA Video / TLA Gay. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- Marsh, Julia (2016-01-19). "'Von Furstenberg' scammer: I have more than just a big bank account". New York Post. News Corporation. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- Mandy. "WATCH "BLUE DREAM" BY KILLIAN WELLS". EQ Music. Retrieved 7 March 2017.
- https://artandolfactionawards.com/2016-finalist-dark-ride/[permanent dead link] Retrieved on 2016-05-09
- Awards, The TASTE. "Final Special Achievement Award Honorees Announced – The TASTE AWARDS".
- "9th Annual TASTE Awards Finalists and Honorees – The TASTE AWARDS".
- http://www.thetasteawards.com/tag/flazeda-by-pearl/ Retrieved on 2016-05-09
- http://www.thetasteawards.com/7th-annual-taste-awards-finalists-and-honorees/ Retrieved on 2016-05-09
- http://www.sdgln.com/entertainment/2010/11/10/2010-outmusic-awards-nominees-announced Retrieved on 2010-11-22
-  Retrieved on 2009-11-19