|Date of birth||24 June 1998|
|Place of birth||Kiama, New South Wales, Australia|
|Height||185 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Central Coast Mariners|
|2016–2017||Brisbane Roar Reserves||5||(0)|
|2017–||Central Coast Mariners||11||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 April 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 25 February 2017
In May 2016, Rowles signed his first professional contract with Brisbane Roar on a two-year deal along with fellow young defender Connor O'Toole. Rowles made his first competitive start for the Roar in a loss to Ulsan Hyundai in the AFC Champions League on 28 February 2017.
Central Coast Mariners
Rowles moved to Central Coast Mariners on a one-year contract in June 2017. He made his Mariners' A-League debut on 18 November 2017, following an injury to Josh Rose, in a loss to Adelaide United.
- Monteverde, Marco (3 May 2016). "Brisbane Roar sign teenage defenders at the expense of Steve Lustica and Javier Hervas". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Mariners sign Roar youngster". FourFourTwo. 26 June 2017. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- Taylor, Ellie (17 November 2017). "Depleted Mariners fall to Adelaide United". Central Coast Mariners FC. Retrieved 18 November 2017.
- "Joeys name squad for the FIFA U-17 World Cup". The World Game. 2 October 2015. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
|This biographical article related to Australian football (soccer) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|