|Full name||Bruno Fornaroli Mezza|
|Date of birth||7 September 1987|
|Place of birth||Salto, Uruguay|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2009||→ San Lorenzo (loan)||12||(9)|
|2009–2010||→ Recreativo Huelva (loan)||37||(12)|
|2011||→ Nacional (loan)||19||(14)|
|2014||→ Figueirense (loan)||15||(11)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 November 2015.
On July 2007, Fornaroli – who has Italian ancestry – was moved to Italian Serie A team Sampdoria from Nacional in which he started career as a professional footballer. He acquired an Italian passport in 2008, making it easier to sign with clubs based in the European Union.
Loan to Recreativo Huelva
Loan to Nacional
On 2 September 2013, he terminated his contract with Panathinaikos.
On 10 August 2015, Melbourne City FC confirmed that they have signed Fornaroli on a two-year deal. He scored his first goal for Melbourne City FC on his debut on 26 August 2015 against Wellington Phoenix in an FFA Cup match. In the following round of the FFA Cup the quarter finals he scored 2 goals against Heidelberg United. Fornaroli scored his first A-League goal in a 3-2 defeat to rivals Melbourne Victory. The following week Fornaroli scored a brace in city's 3-1 victory over the Central Coast Mariners. He continued his rich scoring form with a brace against Adelaide United making him the top scorer of the league by round 5.
|San Lorenzo (loan)||2008–09||12||2||–||–||3||0||15||2|
|Recreativo Huelva (loan)||2009–10||17||2||3||1||–||–||20||3|
- "Bruno Fornaroli volverá con el pasaporte europeo" [Bruno Fornaroli returns with a European passport] (in Spanish). El Pais. 19 July 2008.
- "El delantero uruguayo, Bruno Fornaroli, nuevo jugador del Decano" (in Spanish). Recreativo de Huelva. 30 August 2009.
- "Fornaroli kai me ti voula" [Bruno Fornaroli with stamp] (in Greek). Leoforos.gr. 21 July 2012.
- "Bruno Fornaroli profile". Soccerway. Global Sports Media. Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- "Bruno Fornaroli profile". ESPN Soccernet. Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- "Bruno Fornaroli profile". Guardian.co.uk. Retrieved 4 January 2013.