Lafayette Township, Floyd County, Indiana
|Nickname(s): Floyds Knobs|
Location of Lafayette Township in Floyd County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||26.23 sq mi (67.9 km2)|
|• Land||26.06 sq mi (67.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.16 sq mi (0.4 km2)|
|Elevation||925 ft (282 m)|
|• Density||285.8/sq mi (110.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453531|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 26.23 square miles (67.9 km2), of which 26.06 square miles (67.5 km2) (or 99.35%) is land and 0.16 square miles (0.41 km2) (or 0.61%) is water. State Senate District 46, US Congress District 9, State Representative District 72, Indiana Department of Homeland Security District 9.
- Carr Township, Clark County (northeast)
- New Albany Township (southeast)
- Georgetown Township (southwest)
- Greenville Township (west)
- Wood Township, Clark County (northwest)
- "Lafayette Township, Floyd County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|This Floyd County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Louisville metro area-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|