|Beauty pageant titleholder|
March 9, 1984 |
Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
|Occupation||Pedagogue and model|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Title(s)||Miss Rio Grande do Norte 2009
Miss Brasil 2009
|Miss Rio Grande do Norte 2009 (winner)
Miss Brasil 2009 (winner)
Larissa Costa Silva de Oliveira (born March 9, 1984), commonly known as Larissa Costa, is a Brazilian beauty queen who won the Miss Brasil 2009. Larissa Costa represented Brazil in the Miss Universe 2009.
Larissa Costa won the Miss Rio Grande do Norte in 2009, representing the city of São Gonçalo do Amarante. She won the national peageant in 2009 representing Rio Grande do Norte state. She beat the 1st runner-up, Rayanne Morais, of Minas Gerais state and the 2nd runner-up, Denise Ribeiro, of the Distrito Federal. Larissa Costa's coronation as Miss Brasil ended her region's 20 year period without winning the beauty contest, as in 1989, Flávia Cavalcante, from Ceará state, won the contest.
- Rocha, Marília (May 17, 2009). "Larissa Costa muda rotina após Miss Brasil" (in Portuguese). No Minuto. Retrieved May 19, 2009.
- "Beleza não é tudo: estudos ajudaram a Miss Rio Grande do Norte a ser eleita" (in Portuguese). BOL. May 5, 2009. Retrieved May 10, 2009.
- "Representante do Rio Grande do Norte é eleita miss Brasil" (in Portuguese). Estadão. May 10, 2009. Retrieved May 10, 2009.
- "Candidata do Rio Grande do Norte é eleita Miss Brasil 2009" (in Portuguese). Folha de S. Paulo. May 10, 2009. Retrieved May 10, 2009.
- "Miss Brasil 2009 chega a Natal e desfila em carro aberto" (in Portuguese). g1 globo.com. May 18, 2009. Retrieved May 20, 2009.
- "Vinte anos depois, Nordeste elege Miss Brasil" (in Portuguese). Folha de S. Paulo. May 10, 2009. Retrieved May 10, 2009.
- "Brasileira é eliminada na primeira fase do Miss Universo" (in Portuguese). Estadão. August 23, 2009. Retrieved August 24, 2009.
|This Brazilian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|