Lee's Creek Township, Washington County, Arkansas
|Township of Lee's Creek|
Location of Lee's Creek Township in Washington County
Location of Washington County in Arkansas
|• Total||33.1 sq mi (86 km2)|
|• Land||33.1 sq mi (86 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||1,621 ft (494 m)|
|• Density||19/sq mi (7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||69793|
|U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Lee's Creek Township, Washington County, Arkansas|
According to the United States Census Bureau, Johnson Township covers an area of 33.1 square miles (86 km2), all land. Devil's Den State Park makes up the southern tip of the township. The township was created from parts of Cove Creek Township and Crawford Township in 1880.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains Blackburn Cemetery.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- Baker, Russell (1985). Arkansas Township Atlas 1819-1930. Hot Springs, AR: Arkansas Genealogical Society. p. 202. OCLC 11528205.
- "Township of Lee's Creek, Washington County, Arkansas". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved August 29, 2010.
||West Fork Township||Crawford Township|
|Cove Creek Township||Winslow Township|
|Cove City Township, Crawford County||Upper Township, Crawford County|