|Chinese name||李海泉 (traditional)|
|Chinese name||李海泉 (simplified)|
|Pinyin||Lǐ Hǎiquán (Mandarin)|
|Jyutping||Lei5 Hoi2 Cyun4 (Cantonese)|
Lee Moon-shuen 李滿船|
4 February 1901
Jun'an, Guangdong, China
7 February 1965 (aged 64)|
St. Teresa's Hospital, Kowloon, Hong Kong
|Resting place||Hong Kong|
|Spouse(s)||Grace Ho (1907–1965; his death)|
|Ancestry||Jun'an, Guangdong, China|
Lee Moon-shuen (4 February 1901 – 7 February 1965) known professionally as Lee Hoi-chuen, was a Hong Kong Cantonese opera singer and film actor. He was the father of Bruce Lee, the father-in-law of Linda Lee Caldwell, and also the paternal grandfather of Brandon Lee and Shannon Lee.
Lee and his wife Grace Ho, were in San Francisco in 1940 when their second son Bruce Lee was born. The couple were traveling for a one-year US tour with the Cantonese Opera Company. They returned to Hong Kong when Bruce Lee was three months old. Their youngest son Robert Lee, was famous in Hong Kong during the 1960s as the lead singer and founder of a popular beat band, The Thunderbirds.
In popular culture
- "Welcome to Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do HK Chapter". www.jkd.com.hk.
- firstname.lastname@example.org. "Hong Kong Cinemagic - Lee Hoi Chuen". www.hkcinemagic.com.
- In The Shadow Of A Legend - Robert Lee Remembers Bruce Lee Archived 2009-03-30 at the Wayback Machine.
- Trans World 60's Punk Hong Kong 60s Re-capture
- "Bruce Lee, My Brother (2010)". www.hkmdb.com.