The Seven Deadly Sins (1962 film)
|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Les Sept péchés capitaux|
|Directed by||Philippe de Broca
|Produced by||Jean Lavie
|Written by||Daniel Boulanger
|Music by||Sacha Distel
|Edited by||Jean Feyte
|Box office||$9.9 million|
1. Anger : Anger seizes a man who finds a fly in his Sunday soup. It spreads through his neighborhood, his city, his country and soon the whole world ...
2. Envy : Rosette is a waitress. Envious of the movie star Rita Gerly who is staying at the hotel where she works, Rosette does everything to seduce the actress's lover. Some time later after having realized her ambitions she returns as to the hotel as a client ...
3. Sloth : Eddie Constantine (who plays himself) is approached by a starlet whom he brings home with well-stated intentions. But the hero's laziness is so relentless that nothing untoward will happen.
5. Pride : A woman leaves her lover to return to her husband who cheats on her, something that his pride can not admit.
6. Gluttony : Valentin attends the funeral of his father who died of indigestion, but the banquet causes him to be late for the meal which follows the funeral.
7. Greed : a group of university students dream of a night of love with Suzon, whose rates are staggering. To raise the money, they organize a lottery that will benefit the winner ...
|This article related to a French film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|