List of United States citizens granted political asylum in Cuba
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- House Concurrent Resolution 254.
- Reed Irvine and Cliff Kincaid. 2000, May 11. "Sending Elian Back To A Terrorist State Archived 2006-12-01 on Wayback Machine.." Accuracy in Media.
- Asha Bandele. 2003, January. "Cuba's soul: the nation's spirit still thrives. Just ask the women." Essence.
- Costello D. 1986, August 13. "Cuba claims U.S. officer in defection." Courier-Mail.
- Larry Rohter. 1996, April 9. "Havana Journal;25 Years an Exile: An Old Black Panther Sums Up." New York Times.
- Aidan Smith. 2000, May 2. "The Gun-toting Black Panther who turned into a Pussycat." The Scotsman.
- New York Post. May 9, 1998. "Playing Chesimard with Cuba." p. 14.