List of films that depict class struggle
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of films about class struggle)
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2013)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
This is a list of films in which the theme of class struggle is a prominent element.
- Bossche, Edmond van den (1 January 1984). "The Message for Today in Orwell's '1984'". The New York Times.
- Giddins, Gary (2001). Bing Crosby: a pocketful of dreams : the early years, 1903-1940. Hachette Digital, Inc. p. 292. ISBN 978-0-316-88188-3. Retrieved 25 November 2011.
- Rennie, Paul (8 September 2008). "Revolution on the barrel of a gun". The Guardian.
- Rampell, Ed (31 August 2014). "Top Ten Working Class Hero Films". The Progressive. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- Flaneur (23 October 2013). "Working class cinema: a video guide". Libcom.org. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- Lalor, Brendan (2000). "Fight Club: Marx & Hegel in the Pitt". Open Philosophy.
- "The Hunger Games' Theme of Society and Class". Shmoop. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- Porter, Chris (6 February 2015). "A look at class struggle and the future, two elements that made Metropolis one of the most influential and relevant films in history". Go Flik.
- imdb review of Modern Times
- imdb review of Strike
- Giroux, Henry A. (2002). Breaking in to the movies: film and the culture of politics. Wiley-Blackwell. pp. 35–36. ISBN 978-0-631-22604-8. Retrieved 25 November 2011.
- Couzens, Terry (7 May 2014). "A Critical Analysis on 'V For Vendetta' from a Marxist perspective". Understanding Media Theory - Marxist Theory.
- Film Review, http://linchpin.ca/Blogs/Film-Review-Working-Class-Go-Heaven
This film, television or video-related list is incomplete; you can help by .