List of winners of the Scottish League Two and predecessors
A national fourth tier of the Scottish football league system was first established in the 1994–95 season, when the Scottish Football League was expanded to 40 clubs and split between four divisions. The fourth tier was known as the Third Division from 1994 until 2013. The Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League merged in 2013 to form the Scottish Professional Football League, with the fourth tier becoming known as the Scottish League Two.
Scottish Football League Third Division (1994–2013)
Scottish League Two (2013–)
|2013–14||Peterhead||Annan Athletic||Rory McAllister (Peterhead)||32|
|2014–15||Albion Rovers||Queen's Park||Peter Weatherson (Annan Athletic)||22|
|2015–16||East Fife (2)||Elgin City||Nathan Austin (East Fife)||22|
|2016–17||Arbroath (2)||Forfar Athletic||Shane Sutherland (Elgin City)||18|
|2017–18||Montrose||Peterhead||David Goodwillie (Clyde)||25|
18 different clubs have won the fourth tier of Scottish football since it was created in the 1994–95 season.
- As of 16:09, 28 April 2018 (UTC)
- Clubs participating in the 2018–19 Scottish League Two are denoted in bold type.
- Clubs no longer active are denoted in italics.
|Inverness Caledonian Thistle||1||—|
- "SPFL: New Scottish league brands unveiled". BBC Sport. BBC. 24 July 2013. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- "Scottish Football League & Scottish Premier League Top goalscorers per division". Scottish Football History. Archived from the original on 23 September 2009. Retrieved 27 July 2009.