|Motto: "Where people matter"|
Location in Gwinnett County and the state of Georgia
|• Mayor||Dan Curry|
|• Total||6 sq mi (15.6 km2)|
|• Land||6 sq mi (15.6 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,001 ft (305 m)|
|• Density||1,424.6/sq mi (2,292/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||0356368|
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 6.0 square miles (16 km2) of which 6.0 square miles (16 km2) is land and 0.17% is water.
As of the census of 2010, the population of Loganville was 10,458. The median age was 34.8. There were 3,825 households which represented a housing unit occupation rate of 91.6%. 69.6% of the occupied housing units were owner occupied.
The racial and ethnic composition of the population was 70.0% White, 22.1% Black or African American, 0.3% Native American, 2.3% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 3.0% reporting some other race and 2.2% reporting two or more races. 6.8% of the population was Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Loganville is a part of the Walton County board of education. Loganville has a full complement of grade schools from primary to high school. Loganville High School recently moved into 8-AAAAA classification, based on student population.
The following schools are part of the Walton County Public School System that serve the Loganville, Georgia area
- Loganville High School (Loganville, GA)
- Walnut Grove High School (Loganville, GA)
- Performance Learning Center, duel enrollment school that serves Loganville High School and Monroe Area High School(Monroe, GA)
- Loganville Middle School (Loganville, GA)
- Youth Middle School (Loganville, GA)
- Loganville Elementary School (Loganville, GA)
- Youth Elementary School (Loganville, GA)
- Bay Creek Elementary School, formerly known as 'Loganville Primary School' (Loganville, GA)
- Walnut Grove Elementary School (Walnut Grove, GA)
- Sharon Elementary School (Loganville, GA)
- Blaine Street Elementary School (Monroe, GA) formally known as Monroe Primary School
The following schools are part of the Gwinnett County Public Schools System
- Magill Elementary School
- Rosebud Elementary School
- Grace Snell Middle School
- McConnell Middle School (Loganville, GA)
- Grayson High School
Points of interest
- Bobby Byrd - singer of James Brown's band
- Kyle Chandler - actor
- Brandon Moss - Major League Baseball player
- Clint Frazier - baseball prospect
- Austin Meadows - baseball prospect
- Jeffrey Webb – former President of CONCACAF who was arrested in the 2015 FIFA corruption case in May 2015
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Annual Estimates of the Resident Population for Incorporated Places: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2014". Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- 2010 general profile of population and housing characteristics for Loganville from the US Census.
- City of Loganville
- Official site of the Walton County Chamber of Commerce
- Official site of the Gwinnett County Chamber of Commerce
- Official site of Partnership Gwinnett