Lomé–Tokoin International Airport
Gnassingbé Eyadéma International
|Airport type||Joint (Civil and Military)|
|Hub for||ASKY Airlines|
|Elevation AMSL||72 ft / 22 m|
Lomé–Tokoin Airport (IATA: LFW, ICAO: DXXX), also known as Gnassingbé Eyadéma International Airport, is an airport in Lomé, the capital of Togo. In 2014, the airport served 616,800 passengers. ASKY Airlines, a subsidiary of Ethiopian Airlines, has its hub at the airport.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Burkina||Cotonou, Ouagadougou|
|Air Côte d'Ivoire||Abidjan|
|Air France||Niamey, Paris–Charles de Gaulle|
|ASKY Airlines||Abidjan, Abuja, Accra, Bamako, Bangui, Bissau, Brazzaville, Conakry, Cotonou, Dakar–Diass, Douala, Johannesburg-OR Tambo (begins 15 June 2019), Kinshasa–N'Djili, Lagos, Libreville, N'Djamena, Niamey, Ouagadougou, Pointe–Noire, Yaoundé|
|Brussels Airlines||Accra, Brussels|
|Ceiba Intercontinental Airlines||Malabo|
|Ethiopian Airlines||Addis Ababa, Houston–Intercontinental (begins 15 December 2019), Newark|
|Overland Airways||Cotonou, Lagos|
|Royal Air Maroc||Accra, Casablanca|
|TAP Air Portugal||Accra, Lisbon|
|Passengers||Change from previous year||Aircraft operations||Change from previous year||Cargo
|Change from previous year|
- List of the busiest airports in Africa
- Togo: Lomé airport gets 'safe airport' certificate, 29 May 2015, "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 29 May 2015. Retrieved 29 May 2015.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Liu, Jim. "Asky Airlines extends network to South Africa from June 2019". Routesonline. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
- "Ethiopian Airlines delays Houston launch to Dec 2019". RoutesOnline. 26 May 2019. Retrieved 26 May 2019.
- Airport Council International's 2005 World Airport Traffic Report
- Airport Council International's 2006 World Airport Traffic Report
- Airport Council International's 2007 World Airport Traffic Report
- Airport Council International Archived 11 August 2016 at the Wayback Machine's 2009 World Airport Traffic Report
- Airport Council International's 2011 World Airport Traffic Report
- Airport Council International's 2012 World Airport Traffic Report
- Airport Council International's 2013 World Airport Traffic Report
- Airport Council International's 2014 World Airport Traffic Report
- Airport information for DXXX at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about an airport in Togo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|