Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lutana is behind Moonah in this view from the west from Lost World.
|Population||2,353 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Glenorchy|
Lutana is the aboriginal word for moon.
The homes were later sold off and are now privately owned.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Lutana (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 14 April 2018.
- known originally as the Risdon zinc works
- Ruth Barton. "Communal life, common interests and healthy conditions".
- Howatson, Donald, The Story of New Town - Street by Street, 2011, ISBN 978-0-9871287-1-3
- "The Zinc Works". TChange. Retrieved 11 July 2009.
|This Tasmania geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|