Making a Real Killing
Making a Real Killing: Rocky Flats and the Nuclear West is a 1999 book by Len Ackland. Ackland draws on information obtained from governmental sources, federal contractors, personal interviews, and newspaper articles to form a multi-layered history about the controversial Rocky Flats nuclear facility. The book also explores the creation and collapse of the nuclear weapons complex in the United States.
- Dark Circle, an award-winning PBS documentary
- List of books about nuclear issues
- List of anti-nuclear protests in the United States
- Radioactive contamination from the Rocky Flats Plant
- Making a Real Killing: Rocky Flats and the Nuclear West, by Len Ackland. Albuquerque: University of New Mexico Press, 1999. xi + 308 pp.
- Jason N. Krupar. Book Review Environmental History, Vol. 6, No. 1 (Jan., 2001), pp. 129-131.
- Thomas R. Wellock. Book Review Pacific Historical Review, Vol. 70, No. 2 (May, 2001), pp. 346-348.
- Making a Real Killing: Rocky Flats and the Nuclear West
|This article about a book on nuclear technology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|