Mali Football Federation
||Boubacar Baba Diarra
Fédération Malienne de Football (FMF) is the Malian Soccer Federation founded in 1960. It joined the Confederation of African Football (African Soccer Confederation) in 1962 and has been affiliated with FIFA (International Soccer Federation) since 1964. Its first general secretary was Garan Fabou Kouyate. Famous leaders are Amadou Diakite and Tidiane Niambele. The federation bureau was dissolved in July 2005 due to Malian national soccer team's poor performance during the World Cup and the African Nations Cup qualifying of 2006.
The composition of the new bureau is as follows:
- President: Boubacar Baba Diarra
- Vice President: Boukary Sidibé
- General Secretary: Yacouba Traoré
- Treasurer: Seydou Sow
- Media Officer: Salaha Baby
- Jerseys: Green
- Shorts: Yellow
- Socks: Red
- Futsal Coordinator: Abdou Maïga
- ^ "Mali on FIFA.com". Fédération internationale de football association. Retrieved 20 June 2010.
- Mali at the FIFA website.
- Mali at CAF Online