Sudan Football Association
|Affiliation||FIFA (1948) |
|Vice president(s)||Aamer Abdelrahman|
The Sudan Football Association (S.F.A.) (Arabic: الإتحاد السوداني لكرة القدم) is the governing body of football in Sudan. It was established in 1936 and affiliated with FIFA in 1948. Along with the national associations of Egypt, Ethiopia and South Africa, the Sudan Football Association was one of the founding members of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) in 1957. The International Federation of Football Associations, FIFA, decided to suspend the activities of the Sudan Football Association (SFA) starting from Friday 30 June 2017. The suspension was lifted on Thursday 13 July 2017.
- Abdel Halim Muhammad
- Mohammed Talat Fareed
- Mamoun Mubark Aman
- Omer Al Bakri Abu Haraz
- Kamal Shaddad
- Muatasim Gafer
- Sudan national football team
- Sudan national under-23 football team
- Sudan national under-20 football team
- Sudan national under-17 football team
League And Cup
- "FIFA suspends Sudan football association - Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan". www.sudantribune.com. Archived from the original on 6 August 2017. Retrieved 25 April 2018.
- FIFA.com (13 July 2017). "FIFA lifts suspension of Sudan Football Association (SFA)". fifa.com. Archived from the original on 21 October 2017. Retrieved 25 April 2018.