María Montez International Airport
|María Montez International Airport
Aeropuerto Internacional María Montez
|Operator||Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI S.A. (Aerodom)|
|Serves||Barahona, Dominican Republic|
|Elevation AMSL||10 ft / 3 m|
María Montez International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional María Montez) (IATA: BRX, ICAO: MDBH) is an international airport 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) north of the Caribbean port city of Barahona, in the Barahona Province of the Dominican Republic. It is named after the late film star Maria Montez, who was born in the province of Barahona.
The airport is on the coast, and east approach and departure are over the water.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Century||Seasonal: Santo Domingo–La Isabela|
|M&N Aviation||Seasonal: San Juan|
- Airport information for María Montez International Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- "María Montez Airport". Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- "María Montez International Airport". SkyVector. SkyVector Aeronautical Charts. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- Barahona VOR
- Barahona NDB
- OpenStreetMap - María Montez International Airport
- OurAirports - María Montez International Airport
- Accident history for María Montez International Airport at Aviation Safety Network
- Live flight tracker of María Montez Intl at Flight Aware
|This Dominican Republic-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Caribbean airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|