This article is an autobiography or has been extensively edited by the subject or by someone connected to the subject. (June 2018)
|Born||11 March 1956|
|Nationality||British, Greek Cypriot|
|Occupation||Anti-aging Physician and Biogerontologist|
|Known for||Work in Life Extension|
Applying the concept of hormesis on anti-ageing medicine, Kyriazis controversially suggested that leading a stressful, irregular and constantly stimulating lifestyle may be a way of reducing the impact of age-related dysfunction.
In 1996 Kyriazis founded the Historical Medical Equipment Society, which aims to study old medical instruments related to the history of medicine in the UK. The first public lecture was given at the University of London with support from the Wellcome Trust. As of July 2018, the society is no longer in existence.
In 2001, in association with the Larnaca Municipality, he organised an exhibition on the medical history in Cyprus with the theme "Medicine in Ancient Kition and Old Larnaca", accompanied by a book on the matter with the same title.
Following the tradition of other benefactors in the family (such as his grandfather Dr Neoclis Kyriazis and his great- uncle Damianos Kyriazis), in 2008 he founded the Kyriazis Medical Museum, a cultural charitable foundation aiming to safe keep old medical items and traditions of Cyprus, and to educate the public on the Cypriot Medical History.
- Llewellyn-Smith, Julia (2011-10-25). "Has the fountain of youth been found?". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- Templeton, Sarah-Kate (2005-05-08). "Get stressed, stay young; the new health advice". The Sunday Times. ISSN 0956-1382. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- "Little stress a day keeps the doc away - Times of India". The Times of India. May 7, 2005. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- Coleman, Claire (12 June 2016). "Anti-ageing experts share their secrets". IOL Lifestyle. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- Staff writer (2009). "Introduction". Historical Medical Equipment Society. Archived from the original on 17 August 2011.
- Kyriazēs, Marios (2001). Medicine in ancient Kition and old Larnaca. Dēmos Larnakas. ISBN 978-9963-603-24-4.
- "Kyriazis Medical Museum in Cyprus". Atlas Obscura. Retrieved 2018-07-19.