Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rejuvenation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rejuvenation may refer to:
- Rejuvenation (aging), reversing the aging process
- Rejuvenation (river), when the base level that a river is flowing down to is lowered
- Rejuvenation (The Meters album), 1974
- Rejuvenation (Abstract Rude album), 2009
- Rejuvenation (Juvenile album)
- Rejuvenation (lighting and hardware), an American manufacturer of light fixtures and hardware
- Economic rejuvenation, a period of fast economic growth
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rejuvenation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.