From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up messianic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may also refer to:
- Messianism, belief in a Messiah, savior or redeemer
- Church of World Messianity, a new religious movement in Brazil and Japan
- Messianic Israel Alliance, an organization for Christians and Messianic Jews
- Council of Messianic Yisrael Congregations, Northeast India, the apex and largest forum of Messianic believers amongst the B'nei Menashe (one of the lost tribes of Israel) of northeastern state of India - Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, etc.
- Messianic Judaism, a religious movement incorporating elements of Judaism with the tenets of Christianity
- Meshichism (also: Chabad messianism, Lubavitcher messianism, Habad mishichism), a religious movement incorporating Jewish messianism with elements of Early Christian eschatology and Christian messianism on the edge of minuth
- Messianic Complex, a psychological state of mind
- Totalitarian democracy, also known as Messianic democracy, a democracy where voting is a citizens only right
- Olivier Messiaen, a French composer, organist, and ornithologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Messianic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.