|Part of a series on|
Dhul-Suwayqatayn (Arabic: ذوالسويقتين) is a group that prophecies by Muhammad say will emerge at the end of time. They are Abyssinian (Ethiopian) men destined by God to destroy the Kabah. There are two traditions regarding the time of the Kabaa's destruction:
- The Kaaba will be destroyed when Isa is still alive. Before Isa's army can reach him, God sends a wind to take the souls of all believers, leaving only disbelievers behind. Dhul-Suwayqatayn will then destroy the Kaabah, taking it down brick by brick.
- The Kaaba will be destroyed after Yajuj and Majuj perish from the Earth and Isa has died while Muslims still perform Hajj and Umrah. As quoted by a hadith narrated by Abu Sa`id al-Khudri saying that Muslims will still be doing Hajj & Umrah to Kabaa after the event of Yajuj and Majuj.
- (in Indonesian) Dihancurkannya Ka'bah oleh Dzu as-Suwayqatayn di Al Sofwah.
- (in Indonesian) Ensiklopedia Kiamat by Dr. Umar Sulaiman al Asyga on Books Google.
- (in Indonesian) Tafsir Ibnu Kasir Jilid 1 by Dr.'Abdullah on Books Google.