|Born||Michael Anthony Angarano
December 3, 1987
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Michael Anthony Angarano (born December 3, 1987) is an American actor.
Angarano was born in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. His father's name is also Michael, his mother's name is Doreen, and he has two sisters and a younger brother. He is of Italian descent. His family owns and operates the dance studio Reflections in Dance in Canoga Park, California. Angarano graduated from Crespi Carmelite High School.
In 2000, 12-year-old Angarano acted in Cover Me: Based on the True Life of an FBI Family. The following year, he landed his first major film role in Little Secrets, opposite Evan Rachel Wood and David Gallagher. Three years later, he starred in the Nickelodeon TV-movie Maniac Magee. He played the lead role in 2005's Sky High. Other film roles include parts in The Bondage, Black Irish, Man in the Chair, Snow Angels, The Final Season, One Last Thing..., The Forbidden Kingdom, Ceremony, The Brass Teapot and Red State.
On television, Angarano had a recurring role as Elliott, the son of Jack McFarland, on the television series Will & Grace. In 2007, Angarano appeared in four episodes of the show 24 as Scott Wallace, a teenager taken hostage by a terrorist.
In 2008, Kristen Stewart said she and Angarano were in a relationship. As of mid-2014, he lives in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, with his girlfriend, actress Juno Temple, whom he met in 2012 during production of their film The Brass Teapot.
|1996||Childhood's End||1st Boy||Uncredited|
|1996||I'm Not Rappaport||3-year-old Cowboy|
|1997||For Richer or Poorer||Sammy Yoder|
|1998||River Red||Young Tom|
|1999||Music of the Heart||Nick at 7|
|1999||Baby Huey's Great Easter Adventure||Nick|
|2000||Almost Famous||Young William|
|2000||The Brainiacs.com||Matt Tyler|
|2002||The New Kid||Austin|
|2003||Seabiscuit||Young Red Pollard|
|2004||The Dust Factory||Rocky Mazzelli||Limited release|
|2005||Dear Wendy||Freddie||Limited release|
|2005||Sky High||Will Stronghold|
|2005||Lords of Dogtown||Sid|
|2006||One Last Thing...||Dylan||Limited release|
|2007||The Final Season||Mitch Akers|
|2007||Man in the Chair||Cameron|
|2008||The Forbidden Kingdom||Jason Tripitikas|
|2009||Gentlemen Broncos||Benjamin Purvis|
|2011||The Art of Getting By||Dustin|
|2011||Noah's Ark: The New Beginning||Townsman||Voice role|
|2012||The Brass Teapot||John|
|2013||The End of Love||Himself||Cameo|
|2013||The English Teacher||Jason Sherwood|
|2015||Wild Card||Cyrus Kinnick|
|2015||The Stanford Prison Experiment||Christopher Archer|
|1995||Saturday Night Live||David Duchovny's son||1 episode: "David Duchovny/Rod Stewart"|
|1995||New York News||1 episode: "Welcome Back Cotter"|
|1997||Stranger in My Home||Drew||TV Movie|
|1997||Cybill||Timmy||1 episode: "The Wedding"|
|1998||Grace & Glorie||Bicycle Kid||TV Movie|
|1998||The Pretender||Patrick Harper||1 episode: "Stolen"|
|1999||As the World Turns||Matthew John "M.J." Dixon|
|1999||Seven Days||Evan Hamilton||1 episode: "For the Children"|
|2000-2001||Cover Me: Based on the True Life of an FBI Family||Chance Arno||Main cast
|2001||Say Uncle||Nick||TV Movie|
|2001–2006||Will & Grace||Elliot||11 episodes|
|2003||Maniac Magee||Jeffrey Lionel Magee||TV Movie|
|2003||My Life with Men||Ben||TV Pilot|
|2003||ER||Zack||1 episode: "The Greater Good"|
|2004||Less than Perfect||George Denton||2 episodes: "The Crush", "Claude's 15 Minutes of Christmas"|
|2005||Summerland||Jeb Ekhart||2 episodes: "Leaving Playa Linda", "Where There's a Will There's a Wave"|
|2005||Kevin Hill||Ethan Claypool||1 episode: "Only Sixteen"|
|2007||24||Scott Wallace||4 episodes|
|2012||Entry Level||Jake||TV Movie|
|2014||The Knick||Dr. Bertram "Bertie" Chickering, Jr.||Main cast
|2014||Drunk History||Walt Disney||1 episode: "Hollywood"|
- "Michael Angarano". TVGuide.com. Archived from the original on February 16, 2015. Retrieved February 16, 2015.
- "Acting of the Heart". YoungPerformer.com. 2001. Archived from the original on December 29, 2001. Retrieved 2010-05-08.
- Angarano, Michael (2001-04-14). "Re: Hi Mike, do you have ...". The Official Michael Angarano Web Site. Retrieved 2006-11-30.
- "Reflections in Dance official site". Archived from the original on September 11, 2014. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- "Live Chat". KidActors via Michael Angarano official site. 2005-10-08. Archived from the original on February 17, 2015. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- "Q&A: Twilight's Kristen Stewart". Vanity Fair. November 5, 2008. Archived from the original on April 13, 2015. Retrieved June 23, 2015.
- Rafanelli, Stephanie (June 7, 2014). "Juno Temple, interview: 'I'm not the high-school catch'". The Telegraph. UK. Archived from the original on June 23, 2015. Retrieved June 8, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Michael Angarano.|
- Michael Angarano at the Internet Movie Database
- Michael Angarano at AllMovie
- UltimateDisney.com Interview – November 2005
- Works by or about Michael Angarano in libraries (WorldCat catalog)