2 February 1981 |
|Occupation||Model, television personality|
|Television||Big Brother 5
Ultimate Big Brother
|Spouse(s)||Steve McKeown (2010-present)|
She first came to fame as a contestant on the fifth series of the UK reality television show Big Brother. Previously, Bass had worked as a mortgage adviser, and auditioned for Pop Idol. Born in Newcastle upon Tyne, she attended Gosforth High School.
Big Brother 5
During her time in the Big Brother House, she was a member of a group of contestants who referred to themselves as the "Lip Gloss Bitches", along with Marco Sabba, Emma Greenwood and eventual winner Nadia Almada.
Other media activities
In early 2007, Bass moved into the commercial modelling market when she began working with the online clothing store Discoo.
She appeared in the tenth series of Big Brother, in 2009 as part of the Big Brother UK Tenth Anniversary Celebrations.
In August 2010 Bass returned to the house to compete as a contestant on Ultimate Big Brother. She was later evicted on Day 16 (the Semi Final).
- Johnson, Chris (9 November 2010). "Geordie lass Michelle Bass recreates Cheryl Cole's saucy X Factor performance outfit". Daily Mail. London.
- Michelle has eye on Ant, Chronicle Live, dated 19 August 2005
- "Michelle gets A 'new' laddin!". BBC. 17 November 2004.
- "Michelle Bass Wears Discoo". Style Bleed. Retrieved 2007-03-28.
- Duke, Simon (25 July 2016). "Big Brother where are they now: What happened to the show's Geordie stars?". Evening Chronicle.