|Media type||Memory card|
|Extended to||Secure Digital (SD)|
The cards were announced in April 2012 and shipped in March 2013. Physically, MicroP2 is a SDXC/SDHC card conforming to UHS-II (Ultra High Speed bus), and can be read by common SDHC/SDXC card readers.
First MicroP2 products from Panasonic shipped in April 2013.
- "Panasonic Announces Dramatic Innovation in P2 Media with the Introduction of MicroP2 Card Series - Companion MicroP2 Card Adaptor Ensures Compatibility with Existing P2 Hardware". Archived from the original on April 18, 2012. Retrieved April 16, 2012.
- "Panasonic introduces new microP2 SD-sized storage at NAB 2012". Engadget.com. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "YouTube". Youtube.com. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "Panasonic's New Smaller, Faster, and Lower-Cost MicroP2 Cards Coming in April, Starting at $250". Nofilmschool.com. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "Panasonic Announces April Delivery of Faster, Highly Reliable, Lower-Cost MicroP2 Card Series - World's First UHS-II Compliant Memory Cards". Archived from the original on May 26, 2013. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- "InterBEE2012：Panasonic、P2 カードの後継規格「microP2 カード」を参考出品 - レポート - Macお宝鑑定団 blog（羅針盤）". Macotakara.jp. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "microP2 Card - P2 Series - Broadcast and Professional AV". Pro-av.panasonic.net. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Memory card.|