|Full name||Miguel Tendillo Belenguer|
|Date of birth||1 February 1961|
|Place of birth||Moncada, Spain|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11+1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Born in Moncada, Valencia, Tendillo started his professional career with local Valencia CF, being first choice since the age of 18 (29 La Liga games in his first full season, which culminated with the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup conquest – he started in the final against Arsenal).
After nearly 300 official appearances with Valencia, Tendillo moved to Real Murcia upon the Che's 1986 relegation, and produced another solid season, which earned him the interest of league powerhouse Real Madrid as a replacement to longtime injuree Antonio Maceda. A starter in three of his five years, he helped the club to three leagues and as many domestic supercups.
Tendillo signed with lowly Real Burgos CF for 1992–93, not being able to help it prevent relegation from the top division and retiring at the end of the campaign, aged 32. Subsequently, he returned to the Mestalla Stadium as youth system coordinator.
Tendillo earned his first cap for Spain on 21 May 1980, at not yet 20, appearing in a 2–2 friendly with Denmark in Copenhagen. Subsequently, he was called for that year's UEFA European Championship and the 1982 FIFA World Cup, appearing in a total of 27 matches and being deployed at right back in the former competition.
|1.||28 April 1982||Luis Casanova, Valencia, Spain||Switzerland||1–0||2–0||Friendly|
- Que fue de... Miguel Tendillo (What happened to... Miguel Tendillo); Cadena SER, 23 July 2009 (in Spanish)
- Miguel Tendillo: el cierre de Moncada (Miguel Tendillo: the lock of Moncada); La Galerna, 1 February 2018 (in Spanish)
- Cup Winners' Cup 1979–80; at RSSSF
- Salvo y Rufete clausuran el curso de la escuela en Paterna (Salvo and Rufete close school year at Paterna); Las Provincias, 19 June 2013 (in Spanish)
- Tendillo: "Hay unos cuantos payasos que deben de estar sufriendo mucho" (Tendillo: "Some bozos must be really hurting"); ABC, 12 October 1987 (in Spanish)
- Tendillo, fuera del Valencia (Tendillo, out of Valencia); Super Deporte, 17 July 2017 (in Spanish)
- El Levante UD ficha al central Tendillo para su filial tras su paso por el Mestalla (Levante UD sign stopper Tendillo for their reserves after his spell with Mestalla); Levante-EMV, 26 July 2017 (in Spanish)