Mission Theater and Pub
Exterior of the Mission
|Address||1624 NW Glisan Street
The Mission Theater and Pub is a movie theater and pub located in the northwest Portland, Oregon. Formerly a Swedish church and union hall, the theater was re-opened as a McMenamins establishment in 1987. The theater is known for featuring second-run films, and for serving beer, wine, and food.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- Dresbeck, Rachel (2007). Insiders' Guide to Portland, Oregon: Including the Metro Area and Vancouver, Washington (5 ed.). Morris Book Publishing. p. 108. Retrieved June 29, 2010.
- Brooks, Caryn; Van Buskirk, Audrey (March 9, 2005). "Biting Our Time". Willamette Week. City of Roses Newspapers. Retrieved June 29, 2010.
- "Pair builds bew pub empire – from churches, poor farms". The Hour. Norwalk, Connecticut. December 10, 1991. Retrieved June 30, 2010.
- "Theater in Salem licensed to serve beer, wine in lobby". The Register-Guard. Eugene, Oregon: Guard Publishing. July 30, 1989. Archived from the original on January 24, 2013. Retrieved June 30, 2010.
- "Oregon National Register List" (PDF). Oregon Parks and Recreation Department. p. 40. Retrieved June 30, 2010.