June 3, 1980
(m. 2007; div. 2012)
Rothstein was born in Springfield, Pennsylvania. She attended West Chester East High School, where she met her future husband Bam Margera. She graduated from Penn State University with a bachelor's degree in Communication.
Rothstein first reached the public eye when she and Margera starred in the MTV reality show Bam's Unholy Union in 2007. The show documented the weeks leading up to the couple's wedding. During the filming of the series she was approached by Playboy to pose nude with Margera as a guest photographer. She obliged, though reluctantly, as chronicled in the show. Rothstein and Margera married on February 3, 2007, at the Loews Hotel in downtown Philadelphia.
In October 2010, Margera told Howard Stern he and Rothstein were living in separate cities; they meet once a week and Rothstein knows about his girlfriend in San Francisco and another in West Chester. In 2011, the two were spotted together following the death of Margera's best friend and Jackass co-star, Ryan Dunn.
In 2012, Rothstein and Margera divorced.
- Haggard: The Movie (2003) – Beth
- Viva La Bam (2005) – numerous cameos in season 5
- Bam's Unholy Union (2007) – herself
- Bam Margera Presents: Where the ♯$&% Is Santa? (2008) – herself
- CKY – A#1 Roller Rager (2009) – music video
- "Margera Turns Wedding Into New MTV Show". Washington Post. February 3, 2007. Retrieved 2009-07-15.
- York, New (Jan 30, 2007). "Bam ties the knot". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2009-07-15.
- "Bam Margera Interview". Youtube.com. October 18, 2010. Retrieved 2012-11-14.
- "Who Is Nicole Boyd?". International Business Times. October 8, 2013. Retrieved 2014-06-29.