Bituon Beach, Mobo
Map of Masbate with Mobo highlighted
|Region||Bicol (Region V)|
|• Mayor||Percival D. Castillo|
|• Total||143.47 km2 (55.39 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||270/km2 (700/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)56|
- Luyong Catungan
- Poblacion Dist. I
- Poblacion Dist. II
- Santa Maria
- Umabay Exterior
- Umabay Interior
|Population census of Mobo|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Mobo, Masbate, was 38,813 people, with a density of 270 inhabitants per square kilometre or 700 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "Province: Masbate". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region V (Bicol Region)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region V (Bicol Region)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region V (Bicol Region)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Masbate". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in Bicol Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|