Mudinja Ivana Pudi
|Mudinja Ivana Pudi|
|Directed by||K. S. Ravikumar|
|Story by||T. Sivakumar|
|Music by||D. Imman|
|Edited by||Praveen Antony|
|2 hour 26 minutes|
|Box office||₹125 crore|
Mudinja Ivana Pudi (English: Catch him if you can) is a 2016 Indian Tamil language action thriller film directed by K. S. Ravikumar. The film was produced by Rockline Venkatesh and M. Babu. It was also simultaneously made in Kannada as Kotigobba 2. The film features Sudeep and Nithya Menen in the lead roles. Both versions of the film released on 12 August 2016, coinciding with the 2016 Varalakshmi Vratam. It was dubbed in Telugu as Kotikokkadu. 
Mudinja Ivana Pudi is about a single person donning the dual shades of good and bad. Satya (Sudeep) is a mild, good-natured young man running a real estate agency, led by the authoritative Subha (Nithya Menen), although he also leads a dual life as Shiva (Sudeep), a burglar who steals unaccounted for money belonging to rich businessmen. His purpose is to realise his father’s (Prakash Raj) dream of becoming a billionaire, leading an expensive lifestyle and riding in a Mercedes-Benz. He manages to convince the police and those around him that the crimes are the handiwork of his bad twin, Shiva. The two businessmen (Mukesh Tiwari andSharath Lohitashwa) that he steals from, and ACP Kishore (P. Ravi Shankar), a corrupt policeman who tries to use the investigation as an opportunity to make money, want to catch him. Meanwhile, Satya falls in love with Subha, and tips the police off that it is Shiva who is responsible for the crimes. Kishore suspects the hero and villain are the same person, but does not have the evidence to prove it.
- Sudeep as Sathyam "Sathya" and Shivam "Shiva"
- Nithya Menen as Subhashini "Subha"
- Mukesh Tiwari as Rich Businessman 1
- Sharath Lohitashwa as Rich Businessman 2
- P. Ravi Shankar as ACP Kishore
- Prakash Raj as Sathya's father
- Nassar as Commissioner Sharath Chandra
- Sathish as Sathish
- Avinash as Land Owner
- Achyuth Kumar as Subha's brother
- Latha Rao as Subha's sister-in-law
- Ajay Rathnam as Police Officer
- Delhi Ganesh as Orphanage Owner
- Chikkanna as Sathya's friend
- Imman Annachi
- Sadhu Kokila
- C. Ranganathan
The principal photography of the film ended in May. In early June, the film was in the post-production stage. The makers planned to announce the release date and hoped to release both versions after two weeks of the release of Rajinikanth's film Kabali in July. The theatrical release was expected to cross over 1000 screens with Tamil and Kannada versions releasing simultaneously in India and other nations. The audio release of Mudinja Ivana Pudi was scheduled for 20 July. Kollywood actors Dhanush, Vijay Sethupathi and Siva Karthikeyan were seen as special guests for the launch.
|Tamil Track listing|
|2.||"Pothavilaye"||Shreya Ghoshal, Sakthi Amaran|
|3.||"Laama Laama"||Jithinraj, Shashaa Tirupati|
|4.||"Yaavum Neethane"||Sathya Prakash|
|5.||"Hello Mister"||Neeti Mohan, Snigdha Chandra|
- "SUDEEP'S 'KOTIGOBBA-2' TO RELEASE ACROSS INDIA". bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com.
- "Kotigobba 2 is KS Ravikumar Sudeep movie title". moviemint.com. Retrieved 2 September 2015.
- "Kotigobba-2 Tamil title finalized". ytalkies.com. Retrieved 30 August 2015.
- "Kotigobba 2 Release On Varmahalakshmi Festival". Chitraloka. 18 July 2016.
- "Sudeep-nithya sing for Kotigobba 2". The New Indian Express.
- Sharadhaa, A (14 June 2016). "Sudeep-nithya sing for Kotigobba 2". The New Indian Express.