NHK Spring Company
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Traded as||TYO: 5991|
|Headquarters||3-10, Fukuura, Kanazawa-ku, Yokohama, Japan|
(Chairman of the Board)
(President and CEO)
|Revenue||¥ 569.71 billion) (FY 2013)|
US$ 239.74 million (FY 2013)(¥ 24.67 billion) (FY 2013)
Number of employees
|21,215 (consolidated as of 31 March 2013)|
|Footnotes / references
NHK Spring Co., Ltd. (日本発条株式会社 Nippon Hatsujō Kabushiki-gaisha?), commonly called as NHK Nippatsu (NHKニッパツ?), is regarded as one of the world's leading spring manufacturers. NHK also makes seats for automobiles, suspension systems for disk read-and-write heads used in hard-disk drives, industrial machinery & equipment and security solutions.
The company shares its initials, NHK, with the Japan Broadcasting Corporation, although it registered its trademark before the establishment of the latter organization.
- "Company Overview". NHK Spring. Retrieved September 12, 2014.
- "Financial Statements". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved September 12, 2014.
- "Company Executives". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved September 12, 2014.
- "SAP Customer Success Story — Automotive — NHK Spring". SAP SE. 2013. Retrieved September 12, 2014.
- "Company Summary". KaijiNet/JapanExpress. Retrieved September 12, 2014.
- "Group Info". NHK Spring. Retrieved September 12, 2014.
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|