|• Administrator||Lacelle Kim|
|• Governing body||Reno No. 51|
|Postal code||S0N 2G0|
|Highways||TWP Rd. 32
Rge Rd. 271
Nashlyn is an unincorporated community in Reno Rural Municipality No. 51, Saskatchewan, Canada. The former townsite is located 15 km west of Highway 18, about 10 km south of the village of Consul and the Highway 13.
Nashlyn holds the record for the hottest month ever recorded in Canada with an average daily maximum of 35.8°C recorded in July of 1936. 
Nashlyn no longer has a school, but those who live in Nashlyn and area are sent to the neighboring village of Consul which has a school that covers Kindergarten to Grade 12 serving approximately 100 students.
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original (– Scholar search) on November 21, 2008
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line
- "Daily Data Report for July 1936". Retrieved January 19, 2017.
Port of Willow Creek