National Register of Historic Places listings in Chariton County, Missouri
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Chariton County, Missouri.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Chariton County, Missouri, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Chariton County Jail and Sheriff's Residence||January 16, 1997
|305 S. Cherry St.||Keytesville|
|2||Dalton Vocational School Historic District||August 5, 2002
|Junction of 4th St. and Route J||Dalton|
|3||First Presbyterian Church||November 23, 1977
|Hill and East Sts.||Keytesville|
|4||Locust Hill||January 10, 1980
|East of Brunswick on Route Y||Brunswick|
|5||Redding-Hill House||July 29, 1969
|100 W. North St.||Keytesville|
|6||Salisbury Square Historic District||June 11, 2009
|402, 404, 406, 407, 408, 502, 504, 506, and 508 S. Broadway||Salisbury|
|7||Frabrishous and Sarah A. Thomas House||June 25, 1999
|302 E. 2nd St.||Salisbury|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Chariton County Courthouse||1971|
|1974||State St.||Keytesville||Destroyed by fire August 27, 1973|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Missouri
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Missouri
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Chariton County, Missouri.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 4, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.