National Register of Historic Places listings in Lafayette County, Wisconsin
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Lafayette County, Wisconsin. It is intended to provide a comprehensive listing of entries in the National Register of Historic Places that are located in Lafayette County, Wisconsin. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below may be seen in a map.
There are 11 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Benton Stone Water Tower||
|49 Water St.
|North of Belmont off U.S. 151
|South of Shullsburg on Rennick Rd.
|4||Lafayette County Courthouse||
|626 Main St.
|5||Main Street Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Main, Ann, Louisa and Wells Sts.
|6||Mottley Family Farmstead||
|21496 Ivey Rd.
|2995 County Road Y
|8||Prairie Spring Hotel||
|WI 23 South
|9||St. Augustine Church||
|Off County Road W
|200 S. North St.
|11||Water Street Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly Water St. from Judgement to Kennedy Sts. and Gratiot St. from Water to Church Sts.
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Wisconsin
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Wisconsin
- The latitude and longitude information provided is primarily from the National Register Information System, and has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For 1%, the location info may be way off. We seek to correct the coordinate information wherever it is found to be erroneous. Please leave a note in the Discussion page for this article if you believe any specific location is incorrect.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 23, 2016.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Lafayette County, Wisconsin.|