|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
North Waltham is a village and civil parish in the borough of Basingstoke and Deane in Hampshire, England. It is located around 6 miles (9.7 km) southwest of Basingstoke and just north of the M3 motorway. In the 2001 Census it had a population of 840. The village is home to a pond, shop, Victorian primary school, a recreation ground and two pubs: The Fox, and The Wheatsheaf. The Church of England Parish Church is dedicated to St Michael.
- Tanner, Richard St Michael’s Church, North Waltham: A New Guide St Michael's Church, 2000, 8pp
- "Hampshire County Council's legal record of public rights of way in Hampshire" (PDF). Hampshire County Council. 2008. Retrieved 26 October 2010.
- "Basingstoke and Deane Wards info". Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council. 2010. Archived from the original on 24 October 2010. Retrieved 26 October 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to North Waltham, Hampshire.|
- North Waltham village website
- North Waltham Village Trust
- North Waltham Parish Council
- for North Waltham
|This Hampshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|