|Origin||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|Past members||Bled Ned|
Okilly Dokilly is an American heavy metal band from Phoenix, Arizona, United States, that plays "Nedal" music; a subgenre of metal music themed around the animated character Ned Flanders from the television series The Simpsons. All four of the band's members perform dressed as Flanders, and the majority of the lyrics to their songs are quotes of his.
The band members go by the pseudonyms: Head Ned, Shred Ned, Zed Ned, Dread Ned and Bed Ned. The unusual concept behind the group has resulted in worldwide attention. The lead singer, Head Ned, said that Nedal music is "Not as fast as Bartcore, and a little cleaner than Krusty Punk”, references to hardcore punk and crust punk, respectively.
As of June 3, 2019, the band has acquired over 66,000 likes on Facebook. The band's first studio album, Howdilly Doodilly, was released on November 11, 2016. They announced their first nationwide tour via YouTube on February 5, 2017. On March 3, the band announced on instagram that Stead Ned and Thread Ned would be replaced on the upcoming tour by Dead Ned and Cred Ned on lead guitar and bass, respectively.
On July 31, 2018, the band announced that Bled Ned, Red Ned, Cred Ned and Dead Ned left the Band and will be replaced by Shred Ned (guitars), Dread Ned (drums) and Zed Ned (synth) with the only remaining original Member being Head Ned. The band also announced in the same news that they are working on their second studio album, titled Howdilly Twodilly, which was released on March 29, 2019. In October 2018, Okilly Dokilly introduced Bed Ned as their new bassist.
|"White Wine Spritzer"||2016||Howdilly Doodilly|
|"White Wine Spritzer"||2016||Justin Humbert|
- "There's a Ned Flanders Metal Band Called Okilly Dokilly". Time.com. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- Vincent, Peter (14 August 2015). "The Simpsons' Ned Flanders inspires heavy metal band to create 'Nedal' music". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- "Say "Howdilly Doodilly" to Okilly Dokilly". Nbcsandiego.com. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- "Ned Flanders-themed band Okilly Dokilly reveal they are writing 'an ode to the Leftorium'". Nme.com. 18 August 2015. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- "Music News, Views And All The Latest From Junkee". Junkee.com. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- "That Ned Flanders-Themed Metal Band Okilly Dokilly Are Releasing An Album". Musicfeeds.com.au. 1 November 2016. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- ""They Started a Ned Flanders Metal Band. Then 'The Simpsons' Called"". Rolling Stone. Retrieved April 9, 2019.
- "Okilly Demos, by Okilly Dokilly". Okillydokilly.bandcamp.com. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- "Okilly Dokilly - White Wine Spritzer (Official Video)". YouTube. Retrieved 6 November 2016.
- "Okilly Dokilly - Reneducation (Official Music Video)". YouTube. Retrieved 13 February 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Okilly Dokilly.|