Pamela O'Connor (figure skater)
|Country represented||United Kingdom|
22 March 1980 |
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
|Height||162 cm (5 ft 4 in)|
|Former partner||Jonathon O'Dougherty|
|Former coach||Marina Klimova,
|Skating club||Deeside Nottingham|
|ISU personal best scores|
Pamela "Pam" O'Connor (born 22 March 1980 in Glasgow) is a Scottish ice dancer who competed internationally representing Great Britain. With partner Jonathon O'Dougherty, she is the 2003 British national champion.
O'Connor competed with partner Jonathan O'Dougherty. They competed at one World Championships, finishing 19th in 2002, and twice at the European Championships, finishing 16th in 2003 and 14th in 2005. They won medals at several internationals – Finlandia Trophy, Pavel Roman Memorial, Ondrej Nepela Memorial, and Golden Spin of Zagreb – and one senior national title. They retired from competitive skating in 2005.
O'Connor competed on Dancing on Ice (UK) and on Torvill & Dean's Dancing on Ice in 2006. In Dancing on Ice series 1, O'Connor was partnered with David Seaman and was voted out in the semi-final. In series 2, she was partnered with Neil Fox and was voted out in week 1.
O'Connor grew up in Cumbernauld and attended Cumbernauld High School. She is married to O'Dougherty.
|Season||Original dance||Free dance|
(with Jonathon O'Dougherty)
|J. = Junior level|
- Mittan, Barry (11 September 2003). "O'Connor and O'Dougherty Reign as British Dance Champions". GoldenSkate.com.
- "Pamela O'CONNOR / Jonathon O'DOUGHERTY: 2004/2005". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 25 November 2005.
- "Pamela O'CONNOR / Jonathon O'DOUGHERTY: 2003/2004". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 9 June 2004.
- Pamela O'Connor / Jonathon O'Dougherty at the International Skating Union
- Pam O'Connor / Jonathon O'Dougherty
- Pamela O'Connor at the Internet Movie Database
- She's The One - Music Video
|This article about a British figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|