|Edited by||Peg Birmingham|
Philosophy Documentation Center (United States)
|ISO 4||Philos. Today|
Philosophy Today is an international peer-reviewed journal that reflects the current questions, topics and debates of contemporary philosophy, with a particular focus on continental philosophy.
The journal is especially interested in original work at the intersection of philosophy, political theory, comparative literature, and cultural studies. It seeks to provoke discussion and debate among various intellectual traditions, including critical theory, phenomenology, hermeneutics, feminism, and psychoanalysis. The journal provides space for reviews, as well as short translations of the works of contemporary philosophical figures originally published in other languages. It publishes special issues dedicated to particular topics, and for many years published Selected Studies in Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy in cooperation with the Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy (SPEP). It has a Level 1 classification from the Publication Forum of the Federation of Finnish Learned Societies. and a SHERPA/RoMEO "green" self-archiving policy.
- Academic ASAP
- Academic Search Complete
- Academic Search Premier
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index
- ATLA Religion Database
- Catholic Periodical and Literature Index
- CARHUS Plus+ 2014
- Crossref Cited-by Linking
- EBSCO Discover
- ERIH PLUS
- Humanities Abstracts
- Index Religiosus
- International Philosophical Bibliography
- MLA International Bibliography
- Periodicals Index Online
- The Philosopher's Index
- ProQuest 5000
- ProQuest Summon
- "SPEP website". Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "Philosophy Today, Special Issues". Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- "Publication Forum web site". Retrieved 24 November 2018.
- "SHERPA/RoMEO web site". Retrieved 24 November 2018. Cite journal requires
- "Department of Philosophy, DePaul University". Retrieved 24 April 2018.
- "Philosophy Today, overview". Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- "Philosophy Today". MIAR: Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals. University of Barcelona. Retrieved 2018-04-13.
- "Indexing / Abstracting - Philosophy Today - Online access". www.pdcnet.org.
- "Scopus website". Retrieved 6 May 2018.