|Area||1.3 km2 (0.5 sq mi)|
|LGA(s)||City of Townsville|
The suburb is roughly rectangular and longer to the north-south than to the east-west. It is bounded to the north by Woolcock Street and to the east by Kings Road. The land is flat and below 10 metres above sea level. The predominant land use is lowset low-density housing.
Castletown Shopping Centre occupies the northern end of the suburb.
The Townsville branch of the Queensland Country Women's Association meets at the CWA Hall at 36 Latchford Street, Pimlico. The Rosslea branch of the Queensland Country Women's Association also meet there.
- "Branch Locations". Queensland Country Women's Association. Retrieved 26 December 2018.
- "Pimlico - suburb in City of Townsville (entry 44627)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- "Opening and closing dates of Queensland Schools". Queensland Government. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 17 August 2007. Retrieved 23 August 2007.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Parks Services - Townsville City Council Archived 28 August 2007 at the Wayback Machine
- "Pimlico". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This North Queensland related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|