Pros & Cons (comic strip)
|Pros & Cons|
|Launch date||September, 2005|
|Syndicate(s)||King Features Syndicate|
|Genre(s)||Humor, Professions, Family|
Pros & Cons is a comic strip about a lawyer, a psychiatrist and a police officer created by Glasgow–based artist Kieran Meehan. It was known as A Lawyer, A Doctor & A Cop before July 7, 2008, when it was renamed in an effort to make the title easier to remember.
Lyndon Peel is a sophisticated psychiatrist who is happily oblivious to his own issues.
Samuel Rhodes is a skeptical defense attorney. He is married to Michele. They have an opinionated seven-year-old named Jack, who is based on Meehan's younger brother, David, and nephew, Michael.
Stan Defoe, a tough-talking detective, is dedicated and street-wise.
Sophie Defoe, Stan's sister, is the sagacious proprietor of 'Defoe’s Diner'
Gillian Jaggers, a brilliant District Attorney, is a ruthless opponent to Samuel in the courtroom. She and Stan are dating.
- Lyndon, Samuel and Stan, a trio of friends, are often seen eating at Defoe's Diner.
- The trio are also often seen trying to figure out a painting's meaning in an art gallery.
- Each of the characters are frequently shown solo, working in their respective professions.
- "http://www.meehancartoons.com/blog_messages.html?bb_id=6&bbmid=162". meehancartoons.com. Retrieved 2008-07-12. External link in
- "http://www.meehancartoons.com/characters.html". meehancartoons.com. Retrieved 2008-07-12. External link in
- "King Features Syndicate - Comics:". kingfeatures.com. Retrieved 2008-07-12.
|This comic strip–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|