|Publication date||September 6, 2013 – April 7, 2014|
|No. of issues||5|
|Main character(s)||Dale Arden |
Mandrake the Magician
|Written by||Jeff Parker|
|August 13, 2014||ISBN 1606904868|
Kings Watch is a bi-monthly comic book limited series written by Jeff Parker and drawn by Marc Laming. It was published by Dynamite Entertainment from September 6, 2013 to April 7, 2014. It is a crossover featuring Flash Gordon, the Phantom, and Mandrake the Magician from King Features Syndicate. The trade paperback edition was released on August 13, 2014.
When strange phenomena fill the skies and all humanity shares a similar vision, Flash Gordon, the Phantom, and Mandrake the Magician join forces to face a threat that is related to the Cult of the Cobra.
A sequel titled Kings Quest was released from May to September 2016.
- Seifert, Mark (2013-12-09). "Jeff Parker Stands The King's Watch With The Phantom, Mandrake and Flash Gordon". Bleeding Cool. Retrieved 2017-01-02.
- Chris Sims (13 June 2013). "Jeff Parker On Reuniting The Phantom, Flash Gordon And Mandrake For 'Kings Watch' [Interview]". ComicsAlliance. Retrieved 2 January 2017.
- "Kings Watch #1 (Preview)". Comic Book Resources. September 6, 2013. Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- "Kings Watch #5 (Preview)". Comic Book Resources. April 7, 2014. Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- Matthew Derman (27 June 2014). "On 'Kings Watch' and its Effortless Humor". PopMatters. Retrieved 2 January 2017.
- "Kings Watch TPB (Preview)". Comic Book Resources. August 11, 2014. Retrieved December 30, 2016.