|Single by Gil Scott-Heron|
|Genre||Electronic, hip hop|
Notable lines include:
The B-side of the record was "B-movie" which criticized the election of a former B-movie actor as the new president of the United States of America. These two songs by Scott-Heron were among many songs criticizing Reagan recorded by artists during the 1980s.
- "Gil Scott-Heron - Re-Ron at Discogs". Discogs.com. Retrieved 2014-07-11.
- "Gil Scott Heron", Soulwalking, http://www.soulwalking.co.uk/Gil%20Scott%20Heron.html
- Peter Buckley (ed), The Rough Guide to Rock, Rough Guides, 2003, p 910
- "Rebels Wit Attitude: Subversive Rock Humorists - Iain Ellis - Google Books". Books.google.com. 2008-10-29. Retrieved 2014-07-11.
- "A Change is Gonna Come: Music, Race & the Soul of America - Craig Hansen Werner - Google Books". Books.google.com. Retrieved 2014-07-11.
|This 1980s single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|