Remembrance of Earth's Past
Remembrance of Earth's Past (Chinese: 地球往事) is a science fiction trilogy by the Chinese writer Liu Cixin, but Chinese readers generally refer to the series by the title of its first novel, The Three Body Problem (Chinese: 三体; literally: 'Three-Body').
|Remembrance of Earth's Past|
The books in the Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy are:
- The Three-Body Problem (三体), 2008; English translation by Ken Liu published by Tor Books in 2014
- The Dark Forest (黑暗森林), 2008; English translation by Joel Martinsen published by Tor Books in 2015
- Death's End (死神永生), 2010; English translation by Ken Liu published by Tor Books in 2016
The Three-Body Problem (Chinese: 三体) is a postponed Chinese science fiction 3D film in-progress, adapted from The Three-Body Problem series by Liu Cixin, directed by Fanfan Zhang, and starring Feng Shaofeng and Zhang Jingchu.
- Liu, Cixin (7 May 2014). "The Worst of All Possible Universes and the Best of All Possible Earths: Three Body and Chinese Science Fiction". Tor.com. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- "Three-Body Introduction". Archived from the original on 2015-03-03.
- "三体 的海报". movie.douban.com (in Chinese). douban.com. Retrieved June 10, 2015.
- "三体 (2017)". movie.douban.com (in Chinese). douban.com. Retrieved June 24, 2016.
- "三体 (2017)". movie.mtime.com (in Chinese). Mtime.com Inc. Retrieved June 24, 2016.
- CaixinOnline (June 23, 2016). "Premiere of Film based on Acclaimed Sci-fi Novel 'The Three-Body Problem' Pushed Back until 2017". english.entgroup.cn. Retrieved June 24, 2015.
|This Chinese literature-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|